What an eventful week and the most important event is the birthday of yours truly. Hmmm, let's try to count the gifts that I got over the week (excluding those from my family).
Got a Cool Teacher keychain from WW.
From Sam, Yong, Min, Kim, Xuan and Dor, I received a sound (making) card and a great looking pillow. Sure comes in useful if I need to take a nap in office (just kidding of course). Then out came an interesting cake (vanilla in between 2 layers of chocolate like a sandwich) which tasted interesting too.
Treated to dinner at Ku Shin Bo in Suntec by graduates, Zhen, Qun and Celest. The Japanese buffet was really excellent. Should go back to try it again one of these days and yeah right, it's pricey - $32++ for dinner and $22++ for lunch. And they bought a mango cake too. At least, they didn't forget my preference :P
AS for my other graduates (Yun, Ling, Ling, Shan, Felicia, Fen), 2 of them came specially in the morning to pass me my gift of vouchers before heading to NUS for lessons.
Now, it's my tutor class' turn - got 1 small and 1 large cake (with candle) from them.
From Xue and gang (14 altogether), some photos and sweets PLUS a REALLY COOL, NICE, CREATIVE, IMPRESSIVE, NEVER-SEEN-BEFORE, BEYOND-WORDS birthday card. Never have I received such a ... card. I guess from now onwards, this will be the standard from which future cards are judged upon. Haha.
 |  |
| THE PEOPLE | THE CARD |
Ting and Sheng gave me a cute card and a cool pencil case. Thanks! Your gifts are well appreciated.
Let's see... did I miss anyone else? Don't think so. To all those who make my week so special, lots of thanks AND don't forget next year... ;P
slashed at 1:10 am .