 |
| A Leap of Faith or more |
It has been more than a decade since I have joined SP. Too long and perhaps longer than I should have stayed.
It is time to move on to new things, to grow personally and professionally and learn more about the world.
As such, I have left full-time employment with SP and started
my own tuition centre in Yishun.
It had not been easy but it was the right thing to do. As the saying goes, the right thing to do is usually the hardest.
Essentially,
iMatter Learning Centre was born. It provides tuition and enrichment programmes for students in Yishun in
primary,
secondary and
JC levels. Subjects include English, Math, A Math, Science, Chinese, Chemistry, Physics, Biology and General Paper.
We emphasise on
small class teaching and personalised learning in a relaxed atmosphere. If you want your child to improve in his school grades, talk to us to see how we can help your child.
Contact us to find out about our fees and
schedules or sign up for our
programmes.
slashed at 5:28 pm .